Proud to be from the South West
Personal Alarm Watch is a discreet watch that gets you help at the push of a button, anywhere in the UK. It connects to our experienced 24/7 monitoring team, you speak to them through the watch and they send help. It also doubles up as a smartwatch with date, time, step count tracking and vital signs.
The service has been designed extensively in the South West with support from the Transform Ageing program (including UnLtd, SWAHSN and Design Council) to replace traditional pendant alarms that people find stigmatising (red buttons),
limiting (only work at home) and tricky to install (risking someone coming in to do so).
Personal Alarm Watch is the highest rated emergency alarm service in the UK.
- Simple design with easy to use SOS button
- Built in speaker and microphone so you can talk to the team through the watch
- Connects to any UK mobile network using a built-in sim card so you have maximum coverage.
- Sends your location when you push the button
- Use it as a smartwatch to see the date and time as well as counting your steps and measuring your heart rate and blood pressure
- Rechargeable battery that lasts 2-5 days. Charging cable (included) simply magnetically snaps on to the back of the watch
Helping People Stay Independent All Over The UK
“Excellent device for peace of mind. Superb customer service – best I’ve ever had! Absolutely 5*” – Brian
“I love my new watch I have only had it for a few weeks and all ready had to use it when I had a fall great response from the team thank you so much” – Joan
“Much more useful than my previous alarm which only worked at home!” – Adrian
The Safest Choice
Traditional alarms often need someone to go in to install them and so pose a coronavirus transmission risk especially whilst self-isolating. Personal Alarm Watch on the other hand comes fully set up, ready to use straight out of the box – there’s no install and no physical contact. Our team are always on hand to support you over the phone, email or web chat.
For more information, visit https://www.personalalarmwatch.com or call us on 020 3868 5575.
We are always very happy to chat.