About the Devon Communities Together Network
Devon Communities Together, the community council for Devon, is a champion for its people and environment – helping communities help themselves. We have accumulated a wealth of experience in helping communities resolve and progress the matters that are important to them.
Our vision is of dynamic communities shaping their own futures.
Our mission is to inspire communities using our knowledge, networks, professionalism and enterprise.
Our social objectives:
- Our Key Social Objectives are to ensure communities:
- have increased capability, skills and confidence in addressing local issues
- become more resourceful and resilient
- are economically stronger
- are healthier, more vibrant and inclusive, with improved wellbeing.
These are our benchmark for success and enable us to measure the impact of our work. Visit our Measuring our Impact page for copies of our impact reports and case studies that demonstrate the difference we’re helping to make.
Our values and aims:
Our network offer is currently FREE to members:
Help to start, grow and develop in a successful and sustainable way with network members having access to:
- Funding advice
- Project planning
- Information and guidance
- Public consultation
- Current funding opportunities
- Peer support
- Latest sector news
- Invitation to our social media groups
- FREE networking events